Minions

Minions
Theres not been a single flash game like this, according to my statistics on my Casual Collective profile, I have played this game for 17 days, thats 17 days into hours, mins, seconds. The most played game, not just a flash game.

This is the low down, two teams, five towers each, one of these towers is located in the base of the others, your base is where you spawn when the game begins, you respawn when you die.

You are one of the eight tanks, each with their own abilities, such as, teleporting, invisibility, increasing firing speed, stunning, gluing....just to name a few. 6 out of these tanks are available over here, to play with the two bonus pack tanks you need to play the game on the Casual Collective and purchase a bonus pack, which I recommend you do so we can support these developers.

The team size ranges from 1 to 6, so at a period of time a maximum of 12 people can play the game together. You do require a decent internet connection for this game or you end up lagging and pausing the game for everyone which really is no fun.

After playing this game for a long time I finally purchased a bonus pack to play with the two bonus pack minions.

I am sure your going to have good fun with this one, trust me I spend more time on this game than what I do at work!




Bookmark and Share it:


  • :))
  • :)]
  • ;))
  • ;;)
  • :D
  • ;)
  • :p
  • :((
  • :)
  • :(
  • :X
  • =((
  • :-o
  • :-/
  • :-*
  • :|
  • 8-}
  • ~x(
  • :-t
  • b-(
  • :-L
  • x(
  • =))

  • Leave A Comment :

    Nick Games Online © All Rights Reserved.
    Privacy Policy
    Disclaimer : All games at Nick Games Online are taking from some of the web.
    Copyrights (pictures, characters, content, audio, etc.) of their respective owners.
    Back to top